The ETF Store Inc. (“ETFS”) recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers. Confidentiality is one of the core values of ETFS and we take the privacy of our customers seriously. Customer information is always secured and only accessed by those directly involved in servicing the customer. We provide this notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect about our customers and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed.
Collection of Customer Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources:
- Account Applications, advisory agreements and other forms, which may include a customer’s name, address, social security number, and information about a customer’s investment goals and risk tolerance;
- Account History, including information about the transactions and balances in a customer’s account; and
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic, between a customer and ETFS or service providers to ETFS.
Disclosure of Customer Information
We will only disclose the information described above under the following circumstances:
- As Authorized – if you request or authorize disclosure of the information.
- As Required by Law – for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
Security of Customer Information
We require service providers to the firm:
- To maintain policies and procedures designed to assure only appropriate access to information about customers of the firm;
- To limit the use of information about the firm’s customers to the purposes for which the information was disclosed, or as otherwise required by law; and
- To maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard non-public personal information about our customers.
We will adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice regardless of whether you are a prospective, current or former customer of the firm.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact us by writing to The ETF Store Inc., 7300 West 110th Street, Suite 870, Overland Park, KS 66210, Attention: Compliance, by calling 877-365-3837, or by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.