ETF Store Show: 2016’s Top 5 Most Downloaded Interviews
December 29th, 2016 by ETF Store Staff
1) Tadas Viskanta, Founder & Editor of Abnormal Returns, offers his perspective on the importance of investor behavior and the proliferation of ETFs. Listen.
2) Wes Gray, CEO & Chief Investment Officer at Alpha Architect, spotlights their new MomentumShares ETFs and explains the merits of a momentum-based approach to investing. Listen.
3) Ben Fulton, ETF industry pioneer & CEO of Elkhorn Investments, talks about the early days of ETFs and the continued innovation since. Ben also spotlights the Elkhorn S&P 500 Capital Expenditures ETF (CAPX) and the Elkhorn FTSE RAFI U.S. Equity Income ETF (ELKU). Listen.
4) Eric Balchunas, Senior ETF Analyst at Bloomberg, discusses his new book “The Institutional ETF Toolbox“, which seeks to help all investors better understand and utilize ETFs. Listen.
5) Mike LaBella, Portfolio Manager at QS Investors, offers his views on the shortcomings of market cap weighting and spotlights the Legg Mason lineup of Diversified Core ETFs. Listen.